UCIL Apprenticeship Bharti 2023: Dear Viewers, Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) has been released a notification for UCIL Apprenticeship Bharti 2023 of Apprenticeship posts for Class 10 pass youth . The application process for these posts has started from October 13. Uranium Corporation of India Limited UCIL Recruitment last date is 12 November 2023. you can find other details here like Age limit, required documents, selection process, education and qualification, Application fees, pay scale, How to Apply all details given under this article. read this article till the end and share with everyone
UCIL Apprenticeship Bharti 2023: Overview
- Recruitment Authority Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL)
- Article language English
- Application mode Online
- Total No of vacancies 243
- last date to Apply 12 November 2023
- Official website ucil.gov.in
UCIL Apprenticeship Bharti 2023
- Eligible Candidates for UCIL Apprenticeship Bharti 2023 Must can apply for this recruitment free of cost. you no need to pay exam fees, A total of 243 posts will be filled through this recruitment.
Apprentice Post Name and total No of Vacancies
- Electrician 82
- the plumber 5
- Instrument Mechanic 5
- Welder (Gas & Electric) 40
- of Turner Machinists 12
- Mechanic Diesel, Mechanic MV 12
- Carpenter 5
- fitter 82
- Total vacancies 243
Education & qualification
- candidate should have passed 10th standard. Also should have (NCVT) to ITI pass in relevant trade.
- Candidates age between 18 to 25 years.
- SC, OBC, and PWD categories candidates will be given maximum age relaxation as per government rules. Check the official notification for more information.
- Applicant Photo and signature
- Applicant Matriculation Mark Sheet and Final ITI Mark Sheet
- Applicant Aadhaar Card and PAN Card
- Certificate applicable for EWS candidates
- Land Acquisition Certificate/Aadhaar Card for Land Displaced Person
- Applicant A bank account linked to Aadhaar card
- Medical certificate is applicable only for physically handicapped
- Employee’s UCIL ID card for project affected family and employee’s son.
- Applicant Caste Certificate [For SC/ST/OBC [NCL] only]
How to apply? UCIL Apprenticeship Bharti 2023
- First of all you must visit official website https://apprenticeshipindia.gov.in/.
- Now click on registration.
- After clicking on registration you have to select candidate.
- Now you click on registration.
- If you are an ITI student, don’t select ITI student, enter mobile number, email ID and Capcha code and click on registration.
- After do that you will receive a 6 digit OTP on your number.
- Now enter your email ID and activate it by clicking on the mail you received from Apprenticeship India.
- After active work you have to login again and OTP will come to your mobile or check email and enter OTP,
- than upload the following documents and your registration will be done.
- After registering online candidate must click on Apprenticeship Opportunities. In which apprenticeship training is being demanded.
- The candidate shall then select one or more units i.e. (Uranium Corporation of India Limited, Jaduguda/Narwapahar and Turamdih) in which he/she wishes to pursue apprenticeship.
- To select on or before 12.11.2023.