SSC (Staff Selection Commission GD Constable Notification 2022: has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking SoftNewsPortal.com regularly to get the latest updates..
SSC (Staff Selection Commission GD Constable Notification 2022
SSC GD Constable Notification 2022 PDF Out for 24369 Vacancies | Staff Choice Commission (SSC) has delivered the notice for the enrollment of 24369 posts of SSC GD Constable. Applicants can apply through the authority site of the commission, ssc.nic.in.
Every year lakhs of candidates appear for SSC GD exam and get selected in AR as General Duty Constable in various Central Police Organizations like BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF and Rifleman. This year SSC has released 24205 vacancies for SSC GD in forces and 164 vacancies in Narcotics Control Bureau, hence total number of 24,369 vacancies. SSC will select the candidates for SSC GD Constable 2022 through Computer Based Examination, Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Standard Test, Medical Examination and Document Verification.
All the candidates who were waiting for the SSC GD 2022 Notification can now download the official PDF which is released on 27th October 2022. Check the following table to know the important details.
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022
SSC GD Constable Notification 2022 PDF Out for 24369 Vacancies
Total Posts :
- 24,369 posts
Name of the Posts
- BSF: 10497 Posts
- CRPF: 8911 Posts
- AR: 1697 Posts
- ITBP: 1613 Posts
- SSB: 1284 Posts
- SSF: 103 Posts
- CISF: 100 Posts
Eligibility criteria & Educational Qualification:
To be eligible for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022 recruitment, candidates must have passed Matriculation or 10th class from a recognized Board/University before applying for the post of GD constable.
should not be less than 18 years and not more than 23 years
Backward class candidates will also be given age relaxation as per government rules and regulations which is 3 years for OBC category candidates and 5 years for SC/ST category applicants.
A candidate has to pay SSC GD exam application fee of Rs.100. Women and candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category are exempted from paying the application fee online. Candidates can pay the fee either through net banking/credit card/debit card or through offline mode by generating challan.
- Computer Based Test (CBT),
- Physical Standard Test (PST),
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Medical Test.
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022 Syllabus:
- SSC (Staff Selection Commission GD Constable Notification 2022 PDF Out for 24369 Vacancies
How to Apply for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022?
- The candidate has to first register on the official website of SSC. If the candidate is filling the SSC form for the first time and if he wants to fill the form for any SSC exam first then he will have to login with his old registration number and password.
- After login you have to click on apply on SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022.
- Now you have to fill the information asked in the form.
- And after seeing the preview of the form, submit the final.
- After submission, you have to pay the fee through online or offline mode.
- Starting Date of Application: 27/10/2022
- Last Date of Application: 30/11/2022
- CBT Exam: January 2023
Shree ganesh mandap
Need a job
Limadiya Limadiya Mahisagar
IM POTI POLES PLES GEV ME