Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2023-24: Reliance Foundation Scholarships free programe, How to apply ? one of India’s largest, inclusive and diverse scholarships initiatives for higher education, has opened applications to award 5,000 undergraduate scholarships for the academic year 2023-24. Applications are open until 15 October 2023 to all first-year regular undergraduate students across all branches of study. how can you taken benefit from this scheme, what is eligiblity, required documents, how can you Apply all details given under this article read the article till the end and share with everyone.
Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2023-24
- Scholarship Name Reliance Foundation Scholarship
- Provider Reliance Foundation
- Who can apply For graduation and post graduation students
- Scholarship amount Rs.2 to 6 lakhs as per eligibility
- The importance of investing in the power and potential of youth was a firm belief of Reliance’s company s Founder Chairman Shri Dhirubhai Ambani from gujarat. Taking this vision forward, this scheme main aims has strengthen young people’s access to higher education. In December 2022, on the occasion of Shri Dhirubhai Ambani’s 90th birth anniversary, Mrs Nita Ambani, Founder & Chairperson, Reliance Foundation, announced Reliance Foundation’s has given scholarship to and also support 50,000 students over the next 10 years as part of neeta ambanis vision to empower for a better youth tomorrow.
- “Worlds largest youth population in our country, and our young people have immense potential to take the nation to new heights. At Reliance Foundation has provide opportunity and access to quality education. Reliance Foundation has strongly committed to helping young people of our country and fulfil their aspirations and enable them to contribute to India’s growth,” the sentence say by Reliance Foundation CEO Mr. Jagannatha Kumar.
Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2023-24 : Eligibility Criteria
Only Indian citizens apply for this scholarship scheme.
- which students achive 60% marks in 12th standard in any those students can apply
- Applicant should also have to appear in the aptitude examination test those students can Apply.
- The student should study in full-time degree courses those students can Apply.
- But preferences will be given to those students whose annual family income is less than 2.5 lakh.
- The total family income of the Candidate should be less than 1500000 annually those students can Apply for Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2023-24.
- who are studying in 2nd year or other years then those students are not eligible.
- Applicant are currently studying in the first year in collage those are apply.
What is the last date to apply in Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2023-24
- The application link is opened for this scholarship and the ending date to online apply is 15 October 2023. Let we tell you that what Nita Ambani announced this scholarship on Dhirubhai Ambani the 90th birth anniversary of in the month of December last year i.e. in 2022 and talked about its management for the next ten years.
Selection Procedure of Reliance Undergraduate Scholarship 2023-24
- The scholarship will be provided according to the merit cum means program. Students have to appear in the online Reliance Undergraduate Scholarship aptitude test where they have to complete a total of 60 questions in 60 minutes. All questions will be objective type and you have to select only the correct answer among four options for each question. The question paper will carry various topics including verbal ability, Analytical and logical ability, and numerical ability. You can download the Reliance undergraduate scholarship sample paper 2023-24 by visiting the official website of Reliance Foundation.
- After this company will select eligible candidates according to their financial background, marks in aptitude tests, and academic background. After that company will announce the list of 5000 successful candidates who will get up to Reliance Undergraduate Scholarship Rs 200000 rupees scholarships for their upcoming graduation degree course. The list will be provided on the official website.
How To Apply ? Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2023-24
- The Reliance Foundation Scholarship is for children in India and students from every state of the country must can apply for this scholarship is for first year students of undergraduate courses, the students styuding in any stream any course those students and childern must can apply for Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2023-24. Just they should be in UG first year
Important Links Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2023-24
- Official Website : Click Here
- Official Notification View here
- Apply Online Click here
- For more information : Click here