Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023: Dear Viewers today under this article we provide you brief information about Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban) Mission has been launched by Central government on 25th June 2015 the main intension of this scheme has to provide housing for all peoples who live in urban areas.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana other details like required documents, what is eligiblity, what is age limit, where you can Apply, all details we mention under this article. if this article much useful for you then send with all people who live in urban areas. keep checking saturnsnews.com everyday for more Sacheme Update. we give you step by step information so you can easily Apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023: this scheme has to provide Central Assistance to the implementing agencies through States/Union Territories (UTs) and Central Nodal Agencies (CNAs) for provide a house for beneficiary familys/ beneficiaries against the validated demand for houses for about 1.12 cr. As per PMAY(U) guidelines, the house size for Economically Weaker Section (EWS) could be upto 30 sq. mt. carpet area, however States/UTs have the flexibility to enhance the size of houses in consultation and approval of the Ministry.
this Government’s give her best effort to women empowerment from EWS category and LIG unlike earlier schemes, this scheme has try to make woman self depand head of the family to be the owner or co-owner of the house under this PMAY Scheme. Verticals of PMAY (Urban) scheme has to ensure inclusion of a bigger number of people depending on their income, finance and availability of land through following four options that person can avail from Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023.
PMAY : Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023 (Urban) Benefits and Eligibility Criteria
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023 has been launched by the central government main objective of this scheme to boost the affordability of houses against an inflated real estate .
Eligibility Criteria Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023
- The beneficiary family should not have availed of central assistance under any housing scheme from Government of India/State government.
- The loan amount must be completed within 36 months from the date of the disbursement of the 1st instalment of the loan amount.
- beneficiary family should not have have own a concriet house, it is nacessary to beneficiary family members name mention under this scheme list.
- Additional Criteria for LIG/EWS category only: The houses constructed/acquired with central assistance under the Mission should be in the name of the female head of the household or in the joint name of the male head of the household and his wife, and only in cases when there is no adult female member in the family, the house can be in the name of male member of the household.
- All Statutory Towns as per Census 2011 and towns notified subsequently would be eligible for coverage under the Mission.
- beneficiary family should not taken benefit under PMAY – CLSS subsidy from any of the Primary Lending Institutions (‘PLI’).
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023 Benefits
- Those who are eligible under this scheme will get subsidy on home loan interest rates. The details such as subsidy rate, maximum loan amount and other details have been given in the table below:
- “Housing for All” Mission for urban area has been implemented with effect from 17.06.2015 to provide central assistance to implementing agencies. The Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme is being offered under this mission.
- The availability and amount of interest subsidy is subject to meeting income criteria as per various categories under the scheme.
- For Economically Weaker Section(EWS)/Lower Income Group(LIG), the interest subsidy will be provided on housing loans for acquisition, construction of house. The Credit Linked subsidy would also be available for home loan availed for new construction and addition of rooms, kitchen, toilet etc. to existing dwellings as incremental housing.
- For Middle Income Group(MIG), the interest subsidy will be provided on housing loans for acquisition/construction of houses (including repurchase).
Who Beneficiary for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023
- A beneficiary family will comprise of husband, wife, unmarried sons and/or unmarried daughters those people are eligible for this scheme.
- for adult earning member (irrespective of marital status) can be treated as a separate household
Documents Required for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023
- PAN card of Beneficiary
- Photo identity card issued by the Government
- Beneficiary Aadhaar card
- Beneficiary Driving license
- Beneficiary identity Proof
- Beneficiary Voter ID card
- Photo of Beneficiary credit card
- Passport of Beneficiary
- A letter issued by a recognized public authority that confirms the identity of the customer with a photograph
Proof of address
Beneficiary need to provide a rent letter issued by recognized public authority for confirming the identity and residence of the applicant
- Beneficiary Residence address certificate
- income Certificate of Beneficiary
- ITR receipts
- Aadhaar card
- Passport of Beneficiary
- Beneficiary Salary slips for the previous two months
- Voter ID card
- Proof of purchase of the property (if applicable):
- Sale deed
- Beneficiary Life insurance policy
- Beneficiary s Last six months bank statement
- Sale/purchase agreement
- Beneficiary s Property registration certificate (if available)
How To Apply Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023
- First Applicant must Visit the official government website of PMAY.
- Now tape on the ‘Citizen Assessment’ option under the ‘Menu’ tab.
- Now Beneficiary applicant must enter his/her Aadhaar card number. now click on next button.
- With the successful submission of the Aadhaar number, he/she will be direct jump on application page.
- then enter your all required details fill the Application form, including income details, personal details, bank account details and other necessary information. attach your all required documents with Application form.
- Now recheck all information before submit your Application form.
- Now Click on the ‘save’ option, he/she will find a unique application number. Click on next button.
- Applicants can, download your online application form.
- Finally, the person can deposit the form at his/her nearest CSC office or a financial institution offering PMAY. He/she must also submit all necessary documents along with the form.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023 FAQS:
- Who people is eligible for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023?
- Low Income Group (LIG) – Families with an annual income between Rs. 3 Lakh and Rs. 6 Lakh those familys can take benefit from this scheme.
- Beneficiary Applicant should not have her own a house.
- In addition to the above, beneficiaries can avail the benefits of this scheme by meeting the following few eligibility criteria
- The following individuals and families are eligible for this scheme
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) – Families with an annual income up to Rs. 3 Lakh.
- Middle Income Group I (MIG I) – Families within an annual income between Rs. 6 Lakh and Rs. 12 Lakh.
- Middle Income Group II (MIG II) – Families with an annual income between Rs. 6 Lakh and Rs. 12 Lakh.
- Women belonging to EWS and LIG categories.
- Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), and Other Backward Class (OBC).
Important Links for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023
Check Your Name : Click Here
Visit the PMAY-Gramin official website Click here
Pm Aavas List Android App Download Here
Other Scheme Update Click here