PM Kusum Yojana 2023: Pradhan Mantri Kusum Yojana has been launched by the central government to increase the use of solar energy by our country s all farmers and the all states of the india. the main objective of this scheme has increase the use the solar energy via our farmers, so Farmers get little relief form electricity bill. how can you take benefit from this scheme, which documents are required, who can Apply, how can you Apply you can see all details here regarding above facts. read this article till the end and share with every farmers. for more details read below.
Pradhan Mantri Solar Yojana | PM Kusum Yojana 2023
- Scheme Name PM Kusum Yojana 2023
- Article Language English
- Lunched by the Central Govt
- Section Department of Agriculture and Energy
- Who Beneficiary All Farmers of our country
- Assistance available Solar powered pump
- Official website https://pmkusum.mnre.gov.in
- Helpline number regarding Scheme 011 – 24365666
Main Objective of PM Kusum Yojana Scheme 2023
- The farmers of the country and All states farmers has make to use more of solar engery. instead of diesel-powered pumps with the main Aims of scheme to making more use of solar energy and aware our country farmers to stop using the equiqment who harms enverment.
- Pradhan Mantri Kusum Yojana 2023 : Eligibility
- Benificiary must be a permanent resident of India country.
- If Applicant was living in a forest area then Applicant need to provide certificate.
- Farmers land Documents.
- If there are joint owners of there land, so it is necessary to Applicant must have a certificate.
Benefits available for PM Kusum Yojana 2023
- The electricity used by our country all farmers for there irrigation it will be reduced the bill.
- With the introduction of Kusum Yojana, the shortage of funds will also be removed and the expenditure will also be reduced.
- Use solar energy by Diesel powered pumps will decrease and use of solar energy will increase.
- Farmers are given a subsidy of 60 percent of the cost of solar pumps.
- With this scheme even poor farmers will be able to fully cultivate their crops so that their crops will be good.
- This scheme will reduce the use of diesel and we save the diesel.
PM Kusum Yojana 2023 helpline number : 011 – 24365666
Various sections mention below of Pradhan Mantri Kusum Yojana 2023
Section – A
- Farmers may be earn money by installing solar plants on her lands.
- Under this section, farmers can generate the solar energy for 25 years and farmers also can sell the genereted power to the distribution company.
Section – B
- Under this section government give 60 percent subsidy farmers of solar pump cost.
- This subsidy is given in a limit of up to 75 ho.pa per Applicant.
- Farmers in forest area will have to reimburse only fixed cost contribution as per GERC norms.
- Tribal applicants will not have to pay any contribution to take benefit under this scheme.
Section – C
- This section deals with pump solarization at individual level.
- Under this scheme has to provide sufficient power to all benificiary farmers during there work on day.
- Cheap and green energy will bring greenery to the farm and happiness to the farmers.
- In which the farmers having existing farm electricity connection will be given subsidy up to 60 percent of the cost of solar pump, which is limited to 75 HP.
Documents Required for PM Kusum Yojana 2023
- Applican aadhar card
- Bank Account Passbook of Applicant.
- Address proof of Applicant.
- Passport photos of Applicant
- Example of income
- A sheet showing the details of the land
- Applicant Mobile number
- Consent form regarding joint ownership if any.
How to Apply Online in PM Kusum Yojana 2023
- First you must visit the official website of Pm Kusum Yojana
- After that login to the portal
- After login, an option called Apply Online will appear.
- Now click on Apply Online option than, a registration page will Appear frount of you.
- Now fill the Application form enter your all required information releated the scheme.
- After filling the form make sure all information is correct then submit.
- Now click on the Submit button your form will be submit successfully, so you will get user id and password in your mobile using this id password you can check your status of pm kusum scheme 2023
PM Kusum Yojana 2023 Gujarat Power Company List
Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited (UGVCL) Click here
Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited (MGVCL) Click here
Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited (PGVCL) Click here
Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited (DGVCL) Click here