MYSY Scholarship 2022-23: Dear Students are you passed out 10th recently and also you want to take admission on Engineering field like Diploma, Electrical, mech, comp, i.c, And Degree than we have brought news for you because our state government has been implemention new scheme as a MYSY Scholarship 2022-23 Government give you 12000 up to 200000 scholarship for your higher study in engineering field. you can find all the details one by one under this article like Eligibility, Last Date And Application Process, Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojna 2023 (MYSY) Financial and other scholarship/assistantship for meritorious and needy students of all classes for pursuing Higher Education in the state of Gujarat. for more details read below.
MYSY Scholarship 2022-23: Eligibility Criteria
- Studants getting scholarship in diploma The student should passed out 10th with minimum 80 percentile in the board examination• from recognized board from Gujarat state, scholarship for bechlor degree candidates the candidates should have passed Std XII with Science/ General stream from with minimum80 percentile in the board examination.from recognised board from the state of Gujarat
- For Diploma to Degree students the minimum eligibility criteria for availing the benefits of the scheme is a 65% marks at Diploma level examination from recognised university situated in the state of Gujarat.
- The candidates parents annual income has not more than Rs. 6,00,000/.
- The State Government has approved the validity of income certificate for three financial years from date of issue. Accordingly, who candidate have a valid income certificate already that candidate not need to issue income certificate again for next three years.
MYSY Tuition Fee Scholarship 2022-23
- For admission in Medical and Dental Graduate Level programs in Government Approved self finance institutes, candidate is eligible for 50% of the approved annual tuition or 2,00,000/-whichever is less.• For admission in Engineering/Technology, Pharmacy, Architecture, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Ayurved, Homeopathy, Paramedical or Veterinary Graduate Level program in Government Approved self finance Institutes, candidate is eligible for 50% of the approved annual tuition or 50,000/- , whichever is less.
- For admission in BSc, B.Com., B.A., B.B.A. or BCA Graduate Level program in Government Approved self finance Institutes, Candidate is eligible for 50% of the approved annual tuition or 10,000/- , whichever is less.
- If candidate going Admission on Diploma courses in Government Approved self finance Institutes, Candidate is eligible for 50% under this scheme of the approved annual tuition or 25,000/- , whichever is less.
Book- Instrument Assistance
- A onetime book- instrument assistance in the first year of admission for the entire duration of course is available as per following details
- Graduate level student of Medical and Dental is eligible for Rs. 10000/- under this scheme.
- Graduate level Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy, Architecture student is eligible for Rs. 5000/- under this scheme.
- Diploma level student is eligible for Rs. 3000/-. under this scheme.
Hostel Accommodation and food assistance
- A candidate studying in Graduate or Diploma level students who has not secured admission in Government/Grant In Aid hostel and who candidate is leaving in outside of there native Taluka place than he also eligible for Scholarship of Rs. 1,200 per month (for maximum 10 months) in a year under this MYSY Scholarship scheme 2022-23.
MYSY Scholarship 2022-23: Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply : 26/08/2022
- Last date to Apply : 31/12/2023
Implementation of Scheme
- The sanctioned scholarship amount will be transfer directly credited into students bank account. The process of Higher Education assistance will be carried out by, Knowledge Consortium of Gujarat (KCG).
- First you must visit the website: www.mysy.guj.nic.in ( using above link)
- Than click on new register Now register your self enter with all your required details, than tape on next
- Nearly 91 Help centres are established at various Institutes/Universities for assisting the students.
- MYSY Scholarship 2022-23 Help line number : 079-26566000
- The email address for correspondence : firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more details about MYSY Scholarship 2022-23 scheme please visit : http://mysy.guj.nic.in
- Read the official advertisement. to know more details about MYSY Scholarship 2022-23.
MYSY Scholarship 2022-23: Important Links
- List of document formats.(2021-2022) Click here
- List of Help Centres : Click here
- Instructions to Students 2021-22 : Click here
- Apply Online And Official Website : Click here
- For more information : Click here