List Of Beneficiaries Under Manav Garima Yojana: List of beneficiaries selected in computerized draw in the year 2022 under Manav Garima Yojana The scheme of providing self-employment to the socially and educationally backward class, economically backward class, minority and nomadic, emancipated castes beneficiaries of the state of Gujarat by providing tools / tool kits is being implemented. In which tool tool kits are provided as per the rules for different businesses.
Manav Garima Yojana 2022 Key Point
- Application for assistance in Manav Garima Yojana must be made online. The required documents along with the application will also have to be uploaded online.
- The annual income of the applicant’s Should not more than Rs.1,20,000 for Rural area and 1,50,000/- for urban area.
- The age of the applicant should not be less than 18 years and not more than 30 years on the date of advertisement.
- The benefit of this scheme is available only once to any one person in the family.
- The decision of the Director, Developing Caste Welfare Department, Gujarat State, Gandhinagar will be final if any question arises regarding getting assistance in Manav Garima Yojana.
Manav Garima Yojana Tools kit List 2022
- Sentencing work
- Vehicle servicing and repairing
- Different types of ferries
- Beauty parlor
- Repairing electric appliances
- Agricultural blacksmith / welding work
- Created broom supada
- Milk-yogurt seller
- Fish seller
- Papad creation
- Pickle making
- Hot, cold drinks, snack sales
- Puncture kit
- Floor mill
- Spice mill
- Making a Divet of Rs. (Sisters of Sakhi Mandal)
- Mobile repairing
- Paper cup and dish making (Sakhimandal)
- Hair cutting
- Pressure Cooker for Cooking (Beneficiaries of Ujjawala Gas Connection)
Manav Garima Yojana Document List 2022
- aadhar card
- Ration card
- Proof of Residence (Electricity Bill / License / Lease Agreement / Election Card)
- Example of applicant’s gender
- Example of annual income
- Evidence of study
- Proof of having taken business oriented training
Manav Garima Yojana e-SamajKalyan Portal
- The main task of the Government of Gujarat’s Social Justice & Empowerment Department is to ensure the Economic development and Empowerment of persons belonging to Society’s underprivileged sections.
- Scheduled Castes
- Developing Castes
- Socially and Economically Backward Classes
- Minority communities
- Physically and mentally challenged persons.
How To Apply Online Manav Garima Yojana Gujarat 2022
Applicants must complete the following stages to continue the Gujarat E-Samaj Kalyan registration procedure:
- Go to https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in/ to access the official e-Samaj Kalyan website.
- If you are registering for the first time, then select the ‘Please Register Here’ option.
- A new page will open once you click the registration link.
- Enter your name, gender, Aadhaar card number, caste, date of birth, and other information, then select Register.
- If you’re a member of an NGO, click the enrollment link next to the NGO choice.
- Complete the relevant information and press ‘Register.’
- Use the user ID, password, and CAPTCHA code to log in to the E-Samaj Kalyan Gujarat portal after the registration procedure is complete.
Byuti parlor kit
Sivan course is completed