Driving Licence Gujarat Online Apply 2023: Dear Viewers today under this article we give you brief information about how can you get Driving Licence Gujarat Online Apply 2023 the Process and Details avalible on @sarathi.parivahan.gov.in, It is mandatory for every driver to have a driving license while driving. Driving without a driving license is a Breach of Rules. Today in this article we have brought all the information on how to apply for a driving license online from home in Gujarat. we provide you more information about how to apply online driving licence like how to apply which document are required for apply, we provide all information regarding riving Driving Licence Gujarat Online Apply 2023 we provide you direct link below you cant apply directly here the link was given below.
Driving Licence Gujarat Online Apply 2023: New Driving License
An applicant is required to obtain a learning license in order to get new driving license.
- An applicant has need to apply in Form No.2/4 for the purpose of both learning as well as driving license, Medical Certificate in Form No.1 (A) is also required to be attached. In case a person wants to obtain driving license for transport goods vehicle, & to get online appointment or for further details, please visit this portal :https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan.
Eligibility for Driving Licence Gujarat Online Apply 2023
- A person must have completed 16 years to obtain license for 2 wheelers without gear thal all person was apply.
- A person must have completed 18 years age then a person obtain license for 2 wheelers with gear, Motor-car, and Tractor and apply for other non-transport vehicles.
- For the transport vehicles, a person must have completed a 20 years of her age. he was need to passed standard 8th pass and should have experience of 1 year driving a light motor vehicle.
Required Documents to Driving Licence Gujarat Online Apply 2023
Proof of Age
- Applicant s School Leaving Certificate, Birth Certificate, Passport, Pan Card, L.I.C. Policy or a Certificate from Civil Surgeon or a Doctor equivalent to that can be submitted as a proof of age a person this all document are required to apply.
Proof of Address
- A person s School Leaving Certificate, Passport, L.I.C. Policy, Electoral Voter I-Card, Light Bill, Telephone Bill, receipt of House Tax with address, Pay Slip of Central/State/Local self Government or an Affidavit from the applicant to that effect can be submitted proof for her address this all document are required to apply for deiving licence.
Fees For The New Driving Licence Gujarat Online Apply 2023
- Issue of learner’s licence in Form 3 for each class of vehicle : ₹150 fees to pay
- Learner’s licence test fee or repeat test fee, as the case may be : ₹50 fees to pay
- Issue of a driving licence : ₹200 fees pay
- Renewal of driving licence : ₹200 fees pay
How to Apply Driving Licence Gujarat Online Apply 2023
- First you must download mparivahan app from google play store or app store by using below link
- Now scroll to the bottom of the page and select the “Sign in” link.
- If you already have an account, click on the “Sign Up” option.
- Now Enter your mobile number and click on the T&C checkbox.
- then Verify your identity by entering the one-time password (OTP) sent to your registered mobile number.
- now Enter your name and click the submit button to complete your profile.
- Now after successful completion of registration process, your account will be succesfully created on mParivahan app.
- Your account is ready, now you can use it using its features.
To obtain Learning License, Knowledge Test through computer is required to be passed.
- Subject like Rules and Regulations of traffic, and traffic signage’s are included the test.
- 15 questions are asked in the test at random, out of which 11 questions are required to be answered correctly to pass the test.
- 48 seconds are allowed to answer each question.
- A person failing in the test can appear for the re-test after a gap of 24 hours.
- A person who has learning license or driving license and seeks to apply for an additional category of driving license in the existing driving license, is exempted from the knowledge test on computer.
Driving test is compulsory to obtain permanent driving license
- One can appear for driving test after a gap of 30 days of obtaining learning license.
- Driving test is conducted on same kind of vehicle for which application is made for obtaining driving license has been made.
- Learning license is valid for a period of 6 months only, therefore, an applicant is required to appear for driving test within the validity period.
- Official Portal Link Click Here
- Download From the Play Store Click Here
- Download From the App Store Click Here
- More Details Click here