DOT Recruitment 2023: Department of Telecommunication has issued notification for the posts of Sub Divisional Engineer. According to the notification, Department of Telecommunications (DOT) will recruit a total of 270 posts. The notification for this recruitment was issued on 10 January 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can fill their offline application form for Department of Telecom Sub Divisional Engineer Recruitment 2023 by 22.02.2023 and reach at given address.
DOT Department of Telecommunication Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Department of Telecommunications (DOT)|
|Post Name||Sub Divisional Engineer|
|Job Location||All over India|
- Candidates should possess Engineering/Diploma degree in relevant field from recognized board or university.
- Maximum Age Limit – 56 Years
- The selection process of DoT will consist of the following stages.
- Minimum Salary: Rs. 47,000/-
- Maximum Salary: Rs. 1,51,100/-
How To Apply?
- Follow the simple steps given below to apply for the recruitment of Sub Divisional Engineer in Department of Telecommunications (DOT).
- First of all, check the official notification for your eligibility.
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the application form completely and send it to the address given below.
Application Form : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here
- Offline Application Start Date : 10.01.2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline : 22.02.2023